( 131 ratings )
- Preparation time:
- 25 minutes
- Total time:
- 35 minutes
- 4 Servings
- 250 g pkg gluten-free fusilli
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, about 1 cup chopped
- 3 cups packed, chopped fresh spinach
- 398 ml can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth, preferably sodium-reduced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 250 g brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp red-pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500F. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water, following package directions but omitting salt, until just barely tender, 6 to 8 min.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high. Add oil, then garlic and onions. Cook for 1 min. Stir in spinach and artichokes. Cook until spinach starts to wilt, 1 min. Stir in broth, parmesan, cream cheese, lemon juice and pepper flakes. Stir until cheese is melted, then add pasta. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle panko overtop. Bake in centre of oven until topping is golden, about 5 min.
Our favourite gluten-free pasta is Le Veneziane , made from corn.
Nutrition (per Serving)
- 24 g
- 56 g
- 22 g
- 7 g
- 860 mg
For all your Holiday must-haves click here for our Shopping List.