From holiday parties to New Year’s Eve festivities, we all want to have a perfect hair day. It’s not always possible to get our hair blown out, so the experts at Bayview Village’s Blo, North Americas first blow dry bar, told us how to achieve a party-ready look on your own.
Six tips from the pros that will make your day time hair party-ready:
1. Don’t be afraid to experiment on your own. It doesn’t have to look perfect – the messy look is popular.
2. Curls, whether they are left down or pinned into an up-do, always add extra glam to a look.
3. Pins are your friend. Pin your hair in a messy side bun or pony for an easy evening look.
4. Gently tease your hair at the roots to pump up the volume and the glam for the evening.
5. Use hair accessories like a broach or a flower to take your ‘do to the next level.
6. When the party is over, remember to brush your hair out from the ends to the roots so you don’t damage your hair. But if you want to impress your friends at work the next day, use a hair clip to main the style overnight.