Great for any length of hair, this loose, easy do is a favourite of celebs like Julianne Hough and Rose Burn.
Get this relaxed look in five easy steps:
1. Spray a texturizing product into clean hair to add grip and encourage wave. If you have thin hair, a root-lifting product will help boost the volume and hold the style for longer.
2. Twist your hair with your fingers to bring out the texture.
3. If your hair is straight, loosely wrap different sized sections around a curling iron. Don’t close the curling iron around the hair or you will have curls that are too perfect.
4. Break up hair using your fingers and tease a little around the face for height.
5. Spray hairspray to boost shine and hold locks in place.
Try: Sally Hershberger Major Body Hairspray, $13, Shopper’s Drug Mart.