1. Dress them up! Contrast the boyish cut with feminine tops and accessories.
2. Pair them with something fitted like a cropped jacket (we’re loving the tuxedo looks right now).
3. These jeans look best when they rest loosely on your hips and are cuffed at the hem.
4. Look for a slightly worn-in style with minimal distressing but no holes.
5. Go for the borrowed-from-the-boys look and pair your jeans with the shoe of the moment: a metallic brogue.
6. Add a textured top that’s normally reserved for evening, like a sequin or velvet t-shirt. If you go this route a pretty ballet flat can add a touch of unexpected elegance.
7. We prefer the look of a flat shoe with this style of denim but, if you want to wear a heel, your jeans should be cropped and cuffed above the ankle.
8. Stay away from grunge and punk items that are popular right now (think plaid shirts and tough leather) you could risk looking too 80s.
10. See more of our favourite boyfriend jeans here.