When the skin is exposed to sun without protection, it can be irreversibly damaged by the combined action of UVA and UVB rays within minutes. Overexposure is responsible for many skin disorders: sunburns, premature aging, sun spots and even skin cancer.
UVB rays are the main cause of sunburn, but UVA rays represent 90 per cent of dangerous UV rays. Instead of warming the skin, they penetrate the deeper layers, irreversibly altering the skin cells. It is therefore essential to protect your skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
All Capital Soleil products contain Mexoryl® SX and Parsol® 1789 to provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Capital Soleil Extreme Sunblock Lotion SPF 60
- Capital Soliel Total Block Cream SPF 45
- Capital Soleil Total Sunblock Lotion SPF 30
- Capital Soleil Protection Gel Cream Oil Free SPF 15
- Capital Soleil Sun Block Lotion for Children SPF 35
- Capital Soleil Total Sun Block Stick SPF 25
- Capital Soleil After-Sun Soothing Milk
- Capital Soleil Calming Reparative Gel
- Capital Soleil Self-Tan Milk for the body
- Capital Soleil Express Self-Tan Spray for the body
- Capital Soleil Cream-Gel Self-Tan for the face