Each area of the body has specific needs depending on its exposure to the environment. The hands in particular are void of sebaceous glands, which makes them particularly susceptible to dryness. Hands, knees and feet face many aggressive factors including exposure to water and detergents, abrasive activities or clothing, cold and heat. Meanwhile, skin that covers our breasts, stomach and buttocks is prone to sagging and stretching, while the formation of cellulite — fatty deposits due to excess glucose production affects the hips, buttocks and thighs.
Maintaining healthy skin in these areas requires a mix of rehydrating, re-lipidising, refining and exfoliating.
- Lipidiose 1 (Dry Skin)
- Lipidiose 2 (for Very Dry Skin)
- Lipidiose Exfoliator
- Lipidiose Rich Shower Cream
- Lipidiose Granular Exfoliating Cream
- Lipidiose Rince of Moisturizing Care
- Lipidiose Hands
- Physio Shower Gel
- Complete Action Anti-Stretch Mark Cream
- D-Stock Lipo Refining Gel Cream
- Deodorant for Very Sensitive Skin