1. Fill a highball glass with ice.
2. Add 2 tbsp vodka and 1 cup grapefruit juice.
3. Garnish with fresh thyme sprig.
Nutty chèvre grapes
1. Toast 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts in a small frying pan over medium. Let cool.
2. Wash and pat dry 24 red seedless grapes.
3. Divide a cold 113-g log of goat cheese into 24 pieces.
4. Press 1 portion of goat cheese into your palm. Place a grape on top and roll the grape and cheese between your palms until the grape is fully coated. Roll in walnuts. Repeat with remaining goat cheese, grapes and walnuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.