Little Cubano sandwiches
1. Spread 4 slices sandwich bread with Dijon. Top 2 pieces of bread with 2 slices cooked peameal bacon, thinly sliced kosher dill pickles and 1 slice swiss cheese. Top with remaining bread and generously brush the outsides with olive oil.
2. Cook in a large non-stick frying pan set over medium until golden, about 2 min. Flip, then use a small flat lid or pan to press down on tops of sandwiches. Cook until golden, about 2 more min.
3. Remove from pan. Let stand 2 min. Trim edges and carefully cut each sandwich into 9 small squares.
1. Combine 1 cup mint leaves and 1/2 cup superfine or granulated sugar in a pitcher. Pour in 1/4 cup lime juice. Using a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon, mash to release flavour from mint and dissolve sugar.
2. Add 1 1/4 cups more lime juice. Stir in 1 cup of white rum.
3. Add ice to 6 tall glasses. Divide mojito mixture among them. Top with club soda. Garnish with sprigs of mint and sliced lime.