Our food editor, Claire Tansey, shares her tricks for perfectly glazed ribs.
Follow these five easy steps:
1. Use pork baby back ribs. Make sure the ribs are fully cooked before they go on the barbecue.
2. Simmer ribs in beer for approximately an hour. This will ensure they are tender and will add instant flavour.
3. Combine ingredients for the sweet and spicy sauce.
4. Place the ribs on a pre-heated grill on medium for 15 minutes. Be sure to grease the grates beforehand.
5. Glaze the ribs once they are on the grill. Then keep the lid closed to keep the heat contained. Continue turning and basting the ribs every few minutes – this will ensure they’re perfectly glazed and sticky.
Get the recipe: Sweet and spicy glazed ribs
Watch: Our food editor shows you how to make tasty barbecued ribs