Wind down dinner with these yummy endings.
If you’re short on time, buy instead of bake. Try:
· Meringue nests filled with bottled lemon curd or whipped cream and berries.
· Chocolate cupcakes topped with a tangerine, orange or clementine wedge.
· Individual chocolate shells (sold in supermarkets) filled with fruit salad or berries. Top with regular or chocolate-flavoured whipped cream.
· A platter of brownie bites with fresh pineapple cubes, strawberries and a bowl of sour cream for dipping.
· Mango slices sautÃ©ed in butter, sprinkled with brown sugar and then drizzled with rum. Spoon over vanilla ice cream.