Chatelaine will be at the Toronto Wine & Cheese Show this week from Friday March 18 to Sunday March 20, 2011. We’ll be serving up our savoury Cheddar crisp appetizers, so stop by our booth to sample our fare, and say hello!
Toronto Wine & Cheese Show
International Centre, Hall 5
6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga
Friday: Noon – 10 p.m. | Saturday: Noon – 10 p.m. | Sunday: Noon – 6 p.m.
The top ten reasons to visit the show are:
1. New wine events, led by a team of experts from Wine Align
2. Free snacks from Chatelaine
3. Bosch’s Sip & Savour Kitchen with ongoing demos all weekend, and featuring Food Network chef, Chuck Hughes, host of Chuck’s Day Off
4. Cheese tasting seminars – learn how to perfectly pair wine with 100% Canadian cheese, presented by Dairy Farmers of Canada
5. Check out an innovative way to remember the wines you tried and liked at the show! Scan the 2D bar codes found at participating booths and automatically create an online shopping list!
6. Relax and enjoy daily live performances in 94.7 FM’s Smooth Groove Wine Garden
7. Discover Italy’s F. Alonzi Wines and Spirits, along with Master Chef Gabriele Ferron
8. Visit the International Centre’s Savour Local events – a sip and savour experience of local Ontario food and drink.
9. Barefoot Wine and Bubbly will bring music and fun while donating all proceeds collected from their samples at the show to charity.
10. Diamond Estates and Patron Tequila hosts a lively Mixology Competition on Sunday from 1-3pm in the Jazz Garden, hosted by Kevin Brauch, The Thirsty Traveler.
Enjoy the show….but please don’t drink and drive.