The ladies are coming over, and you want to mix up a batch of something quick and pink that tastes like summer—look no further than this easy watermelon margarita.
- 600g (about half a small) seedless watermelon, cut into chunks and frozen overnight (you can buy clamshells of already chopped.)
- juice of 3 limes
- 6oz (3/4 cup) tequila (the better your tequila the better your drinks)
- sugar mixed with a bit of salt for rimming glasses
- PLACE watermelon chunks in blender along with lime juice and tequila. Blitz until smooth.
- RIM glasses with a lime half and dip in a plate of sugar with salt. Fill glasses with frozen watermelon margaritas and enjoy!