Warm peach sundae
This article has not been rated yet.
* PLUS Barbecuing Time: 5 minutes
, preferably freestone, or nectarines
- Preheat barbecue and lightly oil grill.
- Using a slotted spoon, dip peaches into rapidly boiling water for 30 to 60 seconds to loosen skins. Rinse immediately under cold running water, then peel. If using nectarines, do not peel. Slice into quarters and remove stone.
- Stir butter with brown sugar and brush over fruit. Grill peaches, basting often with brown sugar mixture, until hot and golden grill marks appear, about 2 to 3 min. per side.
- Arrange peaches around a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle with crushed amaretti cookies.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1.2 g,
- 23.3 g,
- 4 g,