Sesame ramen with bacon and egg
This article has not been rated yet.
- 3 85-g pkgs ramen noodles
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 slices bacon , preferably sodium-reduced, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions , sliced
- 4 eggs
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water, following package directions but omitting seasoning, 2 to 3 min. Add spinach for the last 30 sec of cooking. Drain and return noodles and spinach to pot. Stir in oil and soy. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium. Add bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy, 5 to 6 min. Remove bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate. Set aside.
- Discard all but 1 tsp fat from pan. Return pan to heat and add green onions. Cook until onions are just tender, 1 to 2 min. Scoop onions into noodle pot.
- Crack eggs into pan. Cook, covered, until eggs are no longer runny, 1 to 2 min. Divide noodles among 4 plates. Top each with 1 egg. Sprinkle with bacon.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 18 g,
- 42 g,
- 24 g,
- 4 g,
- 359 mg.