This article has not been rated yet.
6 cups (1.5 L)
- 3 cups passion-fruit juice
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup rum , preferably dark
- 1 pint strawberries , hulled and thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher, stir passion-fruit juice with wine, lime and lemon juice, 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar and rum until sugar is dissolved. Taste and stir in more sugar, 1 tbsp (15 mL) at a time, until as sweet as you like. Then stir in strawberries. Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours, or overnight. Add a few ice cubes just before serving. Fill glasses three-quarters full, then ladle in strawberries.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1 g,
- 17.9 g,
- 0.3 g,
- 1.3 g,
- 9 mg.