This hot satisfying meal is ready in less time than it takes for take-out food to arrive.
Oriental crab stir-fry
This article has not been rated yet.
2 to 3 servings
- 340-g pkg frozen imitation crabmeat
- 500 g frozen vegetables , or 4 cups sliced fresh vegetables
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger , or 1 1/2 tsp bottled ginger
- 1 large garlic clove , minced
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce , or soy sauce, preferably salt-reduced
- Cut crab into large chunks–it will separate into smaller pieces during cooking. Measure 1/4 cup water into a frying pan. Place over medium-high heat.
- When boiling, add frozen crab meat, vegetables, ginger and garlic. Cook, uncovered and stirring often, until vegetables are hot, from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce. Serve right away over hot rice or noodles.