Middle Eastern lamb pizza
- 3 green onions , finely chopped
- 1/3 cup packed finely chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 cup packed finely chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 300 g lean ground lamb
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp hot-red-chili-flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large thin pizza crust , about 12 inch
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 cups packed baby arugula
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- PREHEAT oven to 450F. Set a rack on a baking sheet.
- COMBINE green onions with 1/4 cup mint, parsley and garlic in a large bowl. Stir in lamb, tomato paste, chili flakes and salt just until combined. Season with pepper.
- SPREAD lamb mixture over pizza crust, right to the edges, until even. Lay pizza on rack.
- BAKE in centre of oven until lamb is cooked through, about 10 min.
- STIR lemon juice with tahini in a small bowl. Stir in 2 tbsp water. Season with pepper.
- COMBINE arugula with tomatoes, red onion and remaining mint in a medium bowl. Transfer hot pizza to a cutting board and let stand 5 min. Top with arugula-tomato mixture, drizzle with tahini dressing, then cut into 8 wedges.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 23 g,
- 53 g,
- 19 g,
- 7 g,
- 919 mg.