This article has not been rated yet.
Meatballs deserve more than the same old spaghetti-sauce treatment. This Asian-inspired sauté has only three ingredients: frozen meatballs, frozen veg and bottled honey-garlic sauce.
- 1/2 750-g box frozen meatballs
- 1/2 cup honey-garlic sauce
- 4 cups mixed frozen vegetables , preferably Asian-style
- pinches of salt
- pinches of pepper
- 1/2 to 1 tsp hot-red-chili flakes
- Lightly coat a large, non-stick frying pan with vegetable oil, then set over medium-high heat. Add frozen meatballs. Turn often until browned, about 4 min.
- Pour in honey-garlic sauce and stir to coat meatballs. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir frequently until meatballs are richly glazed, about 5 min. Add vegetables, salt, pepper and chili flakes. Increase heat to high and stir constantly until vegetables are hot, about 3 min. Great over noodles.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 18 g,
- 29 g,
- 17 g,
- 1 g,
- 790 mg.