Geisha salmon rolls
- 1/2 227-g pkg spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2-Jan very ripe avocado , peeled
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 150 g pkg wild smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds , optional
- rice crackers , rice chips, or thin slices of cucumber, optional
- In a bowl, stir cream cheese with chives. Add avocado and lime juice. Using a fork, mash until mixed. Lay a large sheet of plastic wrap on counter. Arrange 6 salmon slices in centre, overlapping slightly, to form a rectangle. Spread half of avocado mixture over salmon almost to edges.
- Starting from long edge, gently roll salmon, lifting plastic to help form a log. Don’t wrap plastic into roll. Sprinkle with half of sesame seeds, rolling to coat. Wrap in plastic. Twist ends to tighten roll. Repeat with more plastic wrap and remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until firm, 4 hours or overnight. With a sharp knife, gently slice into thick rounds. Serve on rice chips.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 4 g,
- 1 g,
- 6 g,
- 1 g,
- 152 mg.