Fresh dilled lemon salmon
- 4 salmon fillets , about 180-g each
- 1 tsp vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 4 thin green onions
- fresh lemon wedges and sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with foil. Place fillets, skin-side down, on foil. Coat with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt. Stir peel with dill and onions. Make a slit along length of salmon, forming a pocket 3/4 inch (2 cm) deep. Leave about 1 inch (2.5 cm) uncut at each end. Stuff about three-quarters of dill mixture into pockets, letting a little spill out. Place a piece of foil loosely over top. Bake in centre of 425F (220C) oven for 15 minutes. Insert knife tip into centre of salmon. If tip feels warm, it’s done. Remove salmon to plates, leaving skin on foil. Sprinkle with remaining dill mixture. Serve with lemon wedges and lots of sour cream.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 34.2 g,
- 1.3 g,
- 19.5 g,
- 0.5 g,
- 113 mg.