Make Ahead Tip: Prepare salad and dressing, then pack in separate bags or containers. Refrigerate up to a day. Toss just before serving.
Potato salad with parsley vinaigrette
This lightly dressed potato salad breaks free from the traditional mayonnaise-based version. This delicious dish features a diverse combination of vegetables, herbs and a little punch of mustard.
- 680 g assorted baby potatoes , yellow, purple and red skinned
- 200 g sugar snap peas , about 2 cups trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups thinly sliced radishes , about 12 radishes
- 1/4 red onion , thinly sliced
- Slice potatoes crosswise into 1/2-in. slices. Boil, covered, in a medium pot until forktender, 17 to 18 min. Add peas during the last min of cooking. Drain well.
- Whisk oil with vinegar, Dijon and salt in a large bowl. Add parsley, then radishes, onion, potatoes and peas. Toss until well coated. Season with pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 20 g,
- 7 g,
- 3 g,
- 182 mg.