Potato pizza with caramelized onions and rosemary
Fresh rosemary and crumbled feta add fresh flavour to this delicious pizza recipe.
, plus more for brushing
, thinly sliced
, see link below
- Make pizza dough.
- Heat medium non-stick frying pan over medium. Add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add onions and cook 1 min. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sugar and cook, stirring frequently, until onions caramelize, 25 to 30 min. If they stick to pan, add a bit of water.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
- Boil a small pot of salted water. Thinly slice potatoes, then add to boiling water. Cook 5 min. Drain and pat dry. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and potatoes. Cook until golden, about 2 min per side. Keep warm.
- Roll dough out into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to prepared baking sheet, pressing to fill the whole sheet. Brush with olive oil. Spread with caramelized onions, leaving a narrow border. Top with rosemary, potatoes, feta and parmesan.
- BAKE until edges are golden and crispy, about 25 to 28 min.