Easy grilled vegetables
This article has not been rated yet.
* PLUS Cooking time: 12 minutes, Barbecuing Time: 10 minutes
1 to 2
, or melted garlic butter
- Cover whole unpeeled potatoes with water in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Gently boil until almost tender, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Snap woody ends off asparagus and discard or save for soup stock. Wash asparagus. Place asparagus, including clinging water, on a large piece of heavy foil and seal tightly.
- Seed red pepper and cut into quarters. Trim roots from green onions and slice off about half of the green tops. Brush red pepper and green onions lightly with Garlicky Spread.
- Toss almost-cooked potatoes with remaining garlicky spread and seasonings. Place asparagus package and cut vegetables on preheated barbecue. Turn vegetables often until just starting to brown, from 10 to 15 minutes. Remove vegetables when golden and keep warm. Asparagus needs from 10 to 12 minutes. Unwrap asparagus just before serving.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 6.3 g,
- 44.3 g,
- 6.8 g,
- 193 mg.