Slice a few potatoes into wedges, season and pop in the oven with roast chicken for an easy delicious dinner.
Dijon-and-tarragon roasted potato wedges
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp bottled Caesar vinaigrette , not creamy, or Italian dressing
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tsp dried tarragon leaves
- 1 tsp crushed dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large Yukon Gold potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Line a large baking sheet or pan with shallow sides with foil. In a large bowl, whisk Dijon with vinaigrette, garlic, tarragon, rosemary, salt and pepper. Peel potatoes, if you like, then slice into 1/2-inch (1-cm) wedges. Add wedges to Dijon mixture. Stir to coat. Spread potatoes out in a single layer on baking sheet. Do not crowd. Roast in centre of 425F (220C) oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden-tinged and fork-tender, from 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 4.5 g,
- 40.6 g,
- 4.6 g,
- 3.6 g,
- 603 mg.