Ham and cheese frittata
This delicious frittata combines cheese, ham and diced veggies for a hot dish that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup diced ham steak , about 60 g
- 1 plum tomato , diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper , diced
- 1 large green onion , thinly sliced
- PREHEAT oven to 350F. Lightly oil or spray a 9-in. pie plate. Whisk eggs with oregano and 1/8 tsp pepper in a large bowl. Stir in cheese, ham, tomato, pepper and onion until combined. Pour into pie plate and evenly distribute vegetables.
- BAKE in centre of oven until frittata is golden around the edges and firm when jiggled, about 25 to 30 min. Serve with a green salad.
“Quick and easy. I made it a meal for two and turned the leftovers into a Denver sandwich the next day.” – Cheryl Little, Onanole, Man.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 20 g,
- 3 g,
- 18 g,
- 1 g,
- 459 mg.