Cool cauliflower salad
This article has not been rated yet.
* PLUS Refrigeration Time: 60 minutes
, cut into bite-sized florets, 6-8 cups
- Add cauliflower to a pot of boiling water and cook until fork-tender, 3 to 4 min. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium. Add oil, then spices and salt. Cook until fragrant, about 1 min. Remove from heat, then add 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- Pour spice mixture over cauliflower and toss until well coated. Season with pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Stir in parsley just before serving with Juicy Pork Souvlaki.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 8 g,
- 8 g,
- 4 g,
- 311 mg.