Squash can be reheated in a baking dish covered with foil in a 375F oven, 25 to 30 min.
Roasted Spiced Squash WedgesBy Chatelaine
Super easy yet satisfying, these tasty squash wedges pack a lot of flavour with garlic and cayenne.
- 2 acorn squash , each cut in 12 wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil , divided
- 1 tsp salt , divided
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lime , cut in wedges
1. Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 450F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Toss squash with 1 tbsp oil and 1⁄2 tsp salt on prepared sheet. Arrange in 1 layer.
2. Roast in oven until fork-tender and slightly brown around edges, 25 to 30 min.
3. Whisk remaining 1 tbsp oil and 1⁄2 tsp salt with garlic, paprika and cayenne in a medium bowl.
4. Pour oil mixture over roasted squash on baking sheet and toss until coated. Transfer to a platter and drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with cilantro. Squeeze lime over squash just before serving.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1 g,
- 16 g,
- 4 g,
- 2 g,
- 291 mg.