Easy glazed ham
This article has not been rated yet.
* PLUS Baking Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Score fat on top side of ham into a diamond pattern. Insert cloves in a pattern into fat layer.
- Stir brown sugar with mustard and tarragon, if using. Drizzle mixture over entire surface of fat. Then, brush to evenly coat.
- Place ham in a small roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, in centre of oven for about 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 130F (55C) on a meat thermometer. Baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and let stand for about 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 21.9 g,