Wild salmon fish pie
- 750 g Yukon Gold potatoes , peeled and cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 thin carrots , sliced into 1/4-in. coins
- 1/2 onion , chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green beans
- 1 280-g pkg frozen PC® Blue MenuTM Wild Sockeye skin-on salmon fillets , thawed
- 1/2 400-g pkg frozen PC® Blue MenuTM Wild Argentinian scallops , thawed
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup 35% cream , divided
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Cover potatoes with water in a medium saucepan and boil until fork-tender, 8 to 10 min.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium. Add oil, then carrots, onion and green beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender, 5 to 7 min.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Remove and discard skin from salmon, then cut salmon into bite-sized pieces. Toss salmon and scallops with flour and salt in a medium bowl. Add seafood to pan. Cook 2 min, then pour in 1⁄2 cup cream. Cook until thickened, 1 to 2 more min. Stir in lemon zest and juice. Spray an 8 x 8-in. baking dish with oil. Scrape seafood mixture into prepared dish.
- Position rack in top third of oven. Preheat broiler. Drain potatoes. Mash with remaining 1⁄4 cup cream and garlic salt. Spread over fish mixture. Broil in top third of oven until lightly golden, 5 to 7 min.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 23 g,
- 40 g,
- 24 g,
- 4 g,
- 430 mg.