Our Asian-inspired Honey-Garlic Meatballs will be a new family favourite. All you need are frozen meatballs (we liked both chicken and beef), frozen veggies and bottled honey-garlic sauce for an effortless saut?ed dinner that’s ready in less than 15 minutes.
This article has not been rated yet.
* PLUS Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1/2 750-g box frozen meatballs , about 30
- 1/2 cup honey-garlic sauce
- 1/2 750-pkg frozen mixed vegetables , preferably Asian-style, about 4 cups
- Generous pinch salt
- Generous pinch pepper
- 1/2 to 1 tsp crushed dried red chilies , or hot-red-chili-flakes (optional)
- Lightly coat a large, non-stick frying pan with vegetable oil, then set over medium-high heat. Add frozen meatballs. Stir often until browned, about 4 minutes. Pour in honey-garlic sauce. Stir to evenly coat meatballs. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir frequently until meatballs are richly glazed, about 5 minutes. Add vegetables, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Increase heat to high and stir constantly until vegetables are hot, about 3 minutes. Spoon over wide egg noodles or rice.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 17.5 g,
- 28.9 g,
- 16.8 g,
- 1 g,
- 790 mg.