Chili-garlic shrimp bowl
2 to 3 Servings
This light yet filling dinner soup is an absolute cinch to make.
- 3 cups water
- 2 to 3 tsp hot chili-garlic sauce
- 85-g pkg seasoned instant pasta , such as Mr. Noodles
- 1/2 340-g bag small, frozen cooked shrimp
- 1 cup frozen pea , or frozen stir-fry vegetables
- In a large saucepan, stir water with chili-garlic sauce. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add noodles, separating as well as you can. Sprinkle in the contents of the seasoning package. Stir until all noodles are separated.
- Continue cooking, uncovered, over medium-high heat. Stir often with a wooden spoon until noodles are almost cooked as you like, about 3 min. Then add shrimp and peas. Continue stirring frequently until the shrimp and vegetables are hot, about 2 min. Taste and add more chili-garlic sauce if you like. Ladle soup into warm bowls.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 17 g,
- 24 g,
- 6 g,
- 2 g,
- 800 mg.