Asian chicken soupBy Chatelaine
Ready in just 25 minutes and under 400 calories, this Asian chicken soup is a fast, fresh and healthy option any day of the week.
- 9 cups Butcher's Chicken Broth , recipe link below
- 3 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 small garlic clove , minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts , cut into thin strips
- 60 g vermicelli noodles
- 1 large carrot , thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup snow pea , thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms , torn into small pieces
- 2 green onions , sliced
- BOIL Butcher’s broth with vinegar, soy, ginger, hoisin, sriracha, garlic and salt in a large pot. Add chicken, noodles, carrot, snow peas and mushrooms. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through and noodles are tender, about 5 min. Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with green onion.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 42 g,
- 24 g,
- 6 g,
- 2 g,
- 1180 mg.