This article has not been rated yet.
* PLUS Cooking time: 8 minutes, Baking Time: 90 minutes, Standing Time: 20 minutes
fully cooked boneless
1 1/2 cups
2 to 3 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Place unwrapped ham in a roasting pan. Pour 1/2 cup (125 mL) water into pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes per pound (500 g), about 1-1/2 hours. Baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Meanwhile, to prepare sauce, measure out apricots, then slice or use scissors to cut into strips. Set aside. Blend sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in 1/4 cup (50 mL) cold water to form a paste. Gradually stir in remaining 3/4 cup (175 mL) water and apricot nectar. Place over medium heat. Stir constantly until thickened and clear, about 5 minutes.
- Add apricots, raisins and 2 teaspoons (10 mL) lemon juice. Taste and add more lemon juice, if needed. Simmer until apricots are hot.
- Let ham stand for 20 minutes, then slice into 1/4-inch slices. Spoon warm apricot-raisin sauce overtop.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 41.3 g,