Pimm's cup jelliesBy Chatelaine
Charming little jars are easy to chill and carry — and they give this picnic dessert a retro-cool vibe.
- 1 1/2 cups Pimm's Cup liqueur , divided
- 2 7-g pkgs gelatin powder , such as Knox
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 1/4 cups lemon-lime soda , about 2 cans
- 284-mL can mandarin orange segments , drained
- 1 mini cucumber , diced
- 1 cup sliced small strawberries
- 2 tbsp small mint leaves
- BOIL 3/4 cup Pimm’s in a small saucepan set over medium-high. Remove from heat. Whisk in gelatin until dissolved. Scrape into a large measuring cup. Stir in remaining 3/4 cup Pimm’s and lemon juice, then add lemon-lime soda, pouring down side of the cup so it does not foam.
- DIVIDE fruit among 6 250-mL glasses or jars. Pour in Pimm’s mixture. Sprinkle with mint. Refrigerate until set, 4 hours.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 19 g,
- 1 g,
- 23 mg.
- Good source of
- Vitamin C