Parmesan and Parma Ham Kettle ChipsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Spice things up with these savoury parmesan and Parma ham kettle chips.
- 1 220-g bag low-sodium kettle chips
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Parma ham , or prosciutto
- Position rack in centre of oven and preheat to 350F.
- Arrange potato chips in a single layer, but close together, on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle cheese and Parma ham evenly over chips. Season with pepper.
- Bake until cheese is melted and chips are starting to turn golden, 8 to 10 min.
- Remove from oven. Let cool slightly, and then transfer to a serving bowl.
If you’re using regular kettle chips instead of low-sodium ones, reduce cheese to 1⁄2 cup.