Crisp melon and tomato saladBy Chatelaine
Take the season's ripest, juiciest fruit to tasty new heights with this delicious and fragrant salad course.
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups 1-in. pieces cantaloupe , about 1/2 of 1 cantaloupe
- 2 cups 1-in. pieces watermelon , about 1/2 of 1 baby melon
- 2 cups 1-in. pieces honeydew melon , about 1/2 of 1 honeydew
- 340-g pkg baby heirloom tomatoes , halved
- 1 cup torn fresh basil
- WHISK vinegar with honey and salt in a large bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Add melons and tomatoes and stir until well coated. Stir in basil and serve immediately.
Nutrition (per cup)
- 1 g,
- 16 g,
- 2 g,
- 76 mg.