Chocolate cherry Hello DolliesBy Chatelaine
3 hrs 5 min
Satisfy all of your dessert cravings with our Hello Dollies. The crispy base is topped with chocolate, cherries and coconut, turning it into the ultimate crowd-pleaser.
- 2 cups crushed Ritz cracker , (127 g)
- 1/4 cup melted butter , (55 g)
- 1 cup unsweetened dessicated coconut , (90 g)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries , (80 g)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips , (180 g)
- 300-mL sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup halved glacé cherries , (92 g)
- PREHEAT oven to 350F. Spray the bottom of an 8 × 8-in. baking pan and line with parchment.
- WHIRL crushed crackers with butter in a food processor until finely ground. Press mixture evenly on bottom of prepared pan.
- LAYER coconut, cherries and 3/4 cup chocolate chips over crumb mixture. Pour condensed milk evenly over chocolate. Sprinkle with glacé cherries and remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- BAKE in centre of oven until edges are lightly brown, about 30 min. Transfer to a wire rack and cool 15 min. Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours. Remove from pan and cut into squares. Store squares in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
Easiest way to pit cherries
[bc_video video_id=”1751803015001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 4 g,
- 35 g,
- 14 g,
- 2 g,
- 138 mg.