Updated Nov 24, 2014Chatelaine
- SOAK mini-skewers in warm water 10 min. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- CUT pepper halves into 32 pieces.
- COMBINE parsley with oil, vinegar and salt in a large resealable bag. Add peppers, onion and beef cubes to parsley mixture. Squeeze out as much air as possible from bag, and then reseal. Massage bag to coat vegetables and meat. Let stand at room temperature at least 30 min., or refrigerate overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Thread each skewer with a pepper square, a piece of onion and a beef cube. Season with fresh pepper.
- ARRANGE brochettes on a prepared sheet. Bake in centre of oven 3 min. Flip brochettes and top with cheese. Continue baking until medium-rare, 2 to 3 more min. Serve warm.