Nachos for dinner? You betcha. We coated lean chicken breasts with chips, sour cream, cheese and salsa for a kid-friendly dinner fix.
Nacho Chicken Bake
This article has not been rated yet.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups coarsley crushed nacho chips
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack or aged cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Coat a small baking dish with oil. Place chicken in dish. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Spread sour cream over chicken, then cover with salsa. Press half the nacho chips into the salsa and sprinkle with half the cheese. Sprinkle with remaining nachos, then cheese.
- Bake in centre of oven until cheese is bubbly, 35 to 40 min. Dish up with extra salsa, if you like. Great with rice and slices of avocado.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 39.7 g,
- 15 g,
- 18.1 g,
- 1.9 g,
- 608 mg.