Charred cherry tomato bruschetta
- 4 cups mixed-colour cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 1-in. slices crusty Italian bread
- 2 garlic cloves , cut in half
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Slice tomatoes in half or if large, into 1/2-in. pieces and add to a large bowl. Stir in 1 tbsp oil, vinegar, basil and salt. Season with pepper.
- Barbecue bread slices until lightly charred, 1 to 2 min per side. Transfer to a plate and rub each with piece of garlic. Drizzle with tomato liquid, then spoon tomatoes on top. Drizzle bruschetta with remaining oil.
Best way to store your herbs
Nutrition (per serving)
- 6 g,
- 30 g,
- 7 g,
- 3 g,
- 419 mg.