Charred BBQ CauliflowerBy Chatelaine
4 to 6
This sweet and tangy topping is also perfect for salads or grain bowls.—Diala Canelo
- 1 cauliflower head , cut in small florets
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce , divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss together cauliflower, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush with 1/3 cup barbecue sauce. Bake, tossing once halfway through, until cauliflower is tender, about 30 min.
- Brush remaining sauce over cauliflower; broil for 1 min. Set aside and keep warm.