Succulent citrus fish
- 4 Arctic char fillets , about 180 g each
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Remove fish from refrigerator 10 min before cooking. Preheat oven to 225F.
- Stir bread crumbs with parsley, oil, lemon zest and salt. Season with pepper. Arrange fish in an 8 × 8-in. baking dish. Coat the tops of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in centre of oven, uncovered, until char fillets are just cooked but is still tender, about 25 min. Serve with Dillicious beet salad.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 36 g,
- 5 g,
- 7 g,
- 1 g,
- 304 mg.
Roasted fish and beets
Pair it with: A crisp Mâcon.
The Mâconnais, located in the south of Burgundy, is home to many great value whites. The subtle fruit and mineral nuances are a match for the delicate fish.
Our pick: Bouchard Père & Fils Mâcon-Lugny Saint-Pierre, France, $16.