Smoky Chipotle and Chiles de Árbol ShrimpBy Chatelaine
4 to 6
This deliciously smoky shrimp recipe has only a handful of ingredients.—Diala Canelo
- 600 g raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp adobo sauce from canned chipotles
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , divided
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground chiles de árbol
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- Combine shrimp, chipotle sauce, lemon juice, 3 tbsp oil, salt, chiles de árbol and garlic; let stand for 10 min.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet set over medium-high. Add shrimp mixture, reserving 2 tbsp of the marinade; discard remaining marinade. Cook shrimp until pink, 2 min per side. Stir in reserved marinade in the last 1 min of cooking, scraping up brown bits from bottom of the pan. Set aside and keep warm.