Tropical fruit and spice chicken
- 2 tbsp medium or hot Indian curry paste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 firm, ripe mangoes , peeled and sliced
- BRUSH curry paste on chicken. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium. Add oil, then chicken. Cook 4 min per side. Push chicken to side of pan.
- ADD mangoes and 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook 5 min. Remove lid and continue cooking until chicken is fully cooked and sauce is slightly thickened, 3 to 5 more min. Slice chicken into thick pieces and serve with mangoes and pan sauce.
No lid? Use 1 or 2 large pieces of foil instead. Or try a baking sheet.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 31 g,
- 19 g,
- 7 g,
- 2 g,
- 280 mg.
Gewürztraminer is a perfect mate for hot, spicy dishes. Its rose-blossom perfume and honeylike sweetness work in harmony with the Indian flavours of Tropical Fruit & Spice Chicken. Bonus: The winery is passionate about sustainability.
Our Pick: Fetzer Gewürztraminer, U.S., $13.