This speedy sauté gets its sophisticated flavour from rosemary, garlic and white wine.
* PLUS Cooking time: 14 minutes
- 2 tbsp garlic butter
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or thyme
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
- Melt garlic butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. If using regular butter, melt, then stir in minced garlic and sauté for 1 min.
- Add rosemary and chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then cook, uncovered, until chicken is golden, about 4 min per side.
- Add wine. Using a wooden spoon, scrape up and stir in any brown bits from pan bottom. Stir in tomatoes. Cover and simmer, turning chicken occasionally, until springy when pressed, about 6 to 8 more min. Then place chicken and tomatoes on plates and spoon pan sauce overtop. Delicious served with rice or boiled new potatoes.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 30.8 g,
- 1.9 g,
- 8 g,