Warm mushroom arugula salad recipeBy Chatelaine
Peppery arugula and baked, golden mushrooms give salad a makeover for fall. Top with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, and serve.
- 4 85-g pkgs oyster mushrooms
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 cups packed baby arugula
- shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese , optional
- POSITION oven rack in bottom third of oven. Preheat to 425F.
- TEAR large mushrooms in half, then toss with 2 tbsp oil on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated cheese.
- BAKE in bottom third of oven until mushrooms are golden, 10 to 12 min.
- WHISK vinegar with remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, honey and salt in a small bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Divide arugula among 4 dinner plates. Top with mushrooms and garnish with shaved cheese. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 5 g,
- 12 g,
- 19 g,
- 3 g,
- 232 mg.