Shrimp and Green Bean SaladBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Tossed with an herb vinaigrette and topped with crumbly feta, this no-fuss shrimp salad is simple and satisfying.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 2 cups trimmed green beans
- 1 340-g pkg frozen peeled raw shrimp , thawed
- 4 cups thinly sliced romaine
- 1 small red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Dressing: Whisk oil with vinegar, oregano and garlic in a large bowl until combined. Season with pepper.
- Boil a pot of water. Add green beans and shrimp. Cook until shrimp turns pink, about 3 min. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
- Add beans and shrimp to dressing, along with romaine and onion. Toss until coated. Top with tomatoes and feta.