No-bake peach and almond tartlets
* PLUS Refrigeration Time: 60 minutes
1 1/2 cups
graham cracker crumbs
large, ripe firm
, peeled and diced
- Stir crumbs with butter in a medium bowl, until mixture is moist. Line 8 cups in a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Scoop a scant 3 tbsp crumb mixture into each cup. Firmly press from centre of liner to edges and up the sides until crust is even with rim. Refrigerate until firm.
- Beat mascarpone with cream, honey, orange-blossom water and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high until fluffy, about 2 min. Remove muffin tin from refrigerator and fill prepared crusts with mascarpone mixture up to the rim. Smooth tops. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Stir peaches with sugar in a small bowl. Let sit until peaches soften, about 15 to 20 min. Drain liquid and stir in almonds.
- Unmold tartlets onto individual dessert plates. Scoop mixture over each tartlet.
The easiest way to peel peaches
Nutrition (per serving)
- 6 g,
- 26 g,
- 29 g,
- 1 g,
- 124 mg.