- 12 3 oz Dixie cups
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped graham-crackers
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 1/2 250-g pkg cream cheese , at room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cups pitted and chopped fresh cherries
- 12 popsicle sticks
- Arrange Dixie cups on a baking sheet. Spoon 1/2 tsp of graham-cracker pieces into the bottom of each.
- Whip cream in a medium bowl using an electric mixer on high until soft peaks form when beaters are lifted, about 2 min. Set aside. Using the same beaters (no need to wash them), beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until fluffy, about 2 min. Gradually whip in honey until smooth. Stir in lime juice and cherries until combined. Fold in whipped cream and remaining graham-cracker pieces until you get a swirled mixture. Spoon into cups, filling to the top. Insert a Popsicle stick into the centre of each cup.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 1/2 hours. Remove pops gently by pressing up on the bottom of the cup.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 2 g,
- 14 g,
- 11 g,
- 1 g,
- 70 mg.