Serve with Simple rapini salad.
Herbed marmalade burgers for dinner tonightBy Chatelaine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp marmalade
- 1 tbsp hot chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 500 g lean ground pork
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium.
- COMBINE cilantro with marmalade, chili-garlic sauce and salt in a bowl. Crumble in pork and mix. Shape into 4 burgers, each about 1/2 in. thick. Press a shallow depression in centre of each to help keep their shape during cooking.
- OIL grill. Barbecue burgers, with lid closed, 5 to 7 min. Flip burgers and continue grilling, with lid closed, until burgers are cooked through, 4 more min.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 24 g,
- 7 g,
- 13 g,
- 383 mg.
Pair it with: A fabulous Ontario riesling
Expect captivating tangerine and lime on the nose from this charming wine. Its crisp palate sets off this casual burger’s flavour of marmalade and pork.
Our Pick: Tawse Sketches of Niagara Riesling, Ontario, $20.